Audience: Scrum masters, Scrum team members. Learn to improve your Sprint planning meetings with each new Sprint.
- Class size: 12 to 20
- Prerequisites: none
Pricing / Details
Could your sprint planning meeting be run more effectively? From what we've seen, the answer is always "yes." More often than not, we see symptoms and problems such as:
- No idea as to when the meeting will end
- Frustrated participants
- Technical distractions
- Sleeping or otherwise disengaged team members
- No improvement over the last meeting
- Unprepared product owners
In this day-long course, you'll work through a sample scrum planning session and other exercises. Some of the topics of discussion include:
- Appropriate Participants
- The Role of Scrum Master
- A Prepared Product Owner
- Building An Agenda
- Improving On Estimates and Commitments
- The Role of Design
- Mid-Sprint Checkpoints
- What Not to Do During Sprint Planning
- Getting More Out of Your Daily Scrums
- Using Retrospectives Appropriately
Jeff Langr at LinkedIn
News: Beta Publication of Modern C++ Programming with TDD
New blog post, "A Story Isn't a Feature"
New blog post, "C++11: Using Lambdas to Support a Times-Repeat Loop"
New blog post, "C++11 Via TFL (Test-Focused Learning): The Range-Based For Loop"