I love software development, and I want to help you--whether you're a manager, team lead, tester, product owner, tester, designer, programmer, devops specialist, or anyone else associated with delivering software--learn how to love it more. I've gathered and embraced a number of techniques, ways of working, and mindsets about software development across a few decades. This accumulated toolset has helped me improve my ability to delivery quality software, which in turn translates to my love for what I do.
Please take a few minutes to poke around my site; perhaps you'll find something of use. You'll find:
- My blog, containing hundreds of posts
- A link to the Agile in a Flash blog, where you'll find another 100+ posts
- A hundred articles on software development
- Information on software books I've written or helped write
- A link to my GitHub repo, where you might find useful material for exercises or fun
- Information about training, coaching, and development consulting services that I provide
Software development can be challenging, fun, and rewarding. It can also be difficult, painful, and discouraging, but that's true of anything worth tackling with a passion. I can help you find and channel that passion.
I'm also up for a conversation any time about software development or how I might help your team. Please use the contact form at the bottom of the page to get in touch with me, or find me on Twitter.